Date updated: 22 January 2021
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your privacy is important to Livingstone Health Ltd (“LHL”). While the provision of your personal data is not required to browse our website, any of your personal information given through online registration, appointment making forms, feedback forms or any other communication channels will be kept strictly confidential. Information collected is shared only with our authorised staff, for the purpose of providing you with better service, and any personal data we collect from you will be used in the following ways:
- To render medical services and meeting your healthcare needs.
- To transfer or share your data with affiliates of LHL, or third-party service providers or agents engaged by LHL for the purpose of rendering medical care to you. These health services may be located outside of Singapore. Your personal data may therefore be exported to, processed and accessed in countries whose laws provide a different level of protection, which may not necessarily be comparable to that provided in Singapore.
- To communicate with your company or personal insurance for claims, reinsurance and compliance/audit purposes pertaining to your care.
- To respond to your enquiries, provide you advice and services to ensure continuity of care.
- To evaluate your job application submitted via our careers page
- LHL will retain your personal information either for the period of our business relationship or, for the requisite retention periods as stipulated in any contractual arrangements or under any applicable law, whichever is the later.
Mailing list: Where you have consented to be on LHL’s mailing list to receive marketing updates, newsletters, communications, greeting cards or other materials, LHL will use your personal data to send such materials to you. If you wish to stop receiving these materials, you may drop LHL an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matter “unsubscribe”.
Please provide your name, contact number and email address, and any relevant details pertaining to your request, enquiry, feedback or complaint.