Career Level: Junior Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
Year(s) of Experience: 1 year
Achieve customer service satisfaction in Medical Aesthetic interacting with customers in a professional, friendly, helpful and positive way.
Join us for a rewarding career path that includes:
- 6 off days per month with every Sunday and Public Holiday off.
- Medical and Dental Benefits.
- Insurance Benefits
- Career advancement opportunities according to aptitude.
- Training and Development opportunity
- Grooming and Etiquette training
- Positive working environment.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Serves customers by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Answering phones call in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary
- Advise on company information such as location, services, and operating hours
- Sales and follow call with customers
- Manages reception duty, registration, and scheduling appointment booking
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties
- No cold-calling. Warm leads provided.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
You Should Have:
- Minimum (GCE) Ordinary Level or equivalent
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Able to handle service & sales orientated environment
- Strong customer relations
- Able to work confidently and pro-actively in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1-year experience in customer service/receptionist is an advantage
- Able to communicate effectively with clients regarding their queries and concerns
- Previous Airline crew welcome