Career Level: Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Year(s) of Experience: 1 year
The Operations Manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization. The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
- Develop and implement operational KPI and processes.
- Lead the operations team to ensure the daily activities of operations to ensure the smooth daily operations of outpatient clinics, putting in place an effective and efficient system to manage our patients.
- Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities.
- Coordinating and compliance with the MOH guidelines for Doctor’s accreditation, and relevant insurances.
- Manage IT related issues on contract renewal, maintenance, troubleshooting, and main point of liaison.
- Any other related operational issues and new projects as assigned.
- Diploma/ Degree holder of any discipline.
- Working experience in healthcare is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Possess positive attitude