Career Level: Junior Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
Year(s) of Experience: 1 year
We are seeking a dedicated Clinic Executive who can proactively address issues that arise in patient care and vendor liaison as well as to assist in the daily administrative operations of our clinic.
Job Scope Includes And Is Not Limited To:
- Answer telephone calls, and schedule patient appointments
- Answer queries about the clinic.
- Obtain, key and maintain patient data records
- Provide clear guidance on basic clinical procedures
- Assist in patient health insurance claims process
- Assist in online billing system and claiming for panel insurances
- Manage internal and external communications
- Arrange hospital admission, laboratory, and imaging services when required
- Assist in the mediation process between patients and healthcare providers
- Manage the clinic’s inventory count and assist to order stock and supplies when low.
- Oversee the purchasing, maintenance, and repair of clinic equipment when required.
- Dispensing of medications
- Financial counselling
- Chaperone/Accompany the Doctor during consultation when required
- Ensure the safety and cleanliness of the premises and consultation rooms
- Sterilize medical equipment and sanitize designated areas.
- Minimum O’Levels or equivalent
- Relevant experience in clinic / healthcare setting preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for liaising with patients, healthcare providers, and specialists, as well as the public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to ensure that quality services are provided.
- Knowledge of procuring supplies and equipment.
- Proficient in billing and negotiating with suppliers and vendors.
- Computer literate/savvy
- Able to work on weekends