Career Level: Junior Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
Year(s) of Experience: 2 years
Business Development Executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads to the growth of the business. Ultimately, you will be the company representative oversee the clientele, achieving the organization’s sales growth, and business expansions.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and new clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Drive the business process of transforming high potential large and medium customers into key accounts.
- Proper sales documentation is produced, handled, and filed in accordance with Company policies and processes.
- Continually develop and improve systems and process to meet business needs and requirements
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree in Business Management or related discipline
- Meticulous with proven analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver winning proposals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dynamic and motivated individual with good organizing abilities, interpersonal skills
- Able to build and leverage of relationship into business goals
- Strong Discipline
- With at least 2 years’ experience