Career Level: Junior Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
Year(s) of Experience: 1 year
Have a passion for beauty? Be part of our growing team at Cove Aesthetics, a member of Livingstone Health Ltd.
Join us for a rewarding career path that includes:
- High monthly income including attractive commission and incentives.
- 6 off days per month with every Sunday and Public Holiday off.
- Medical and Dental Benefits.
- Insurance Benefits.
- On job training for the latest face and body machines/equipment.
- Career advancement opportunities according to aptitude.
- Training and Development opportunity.
- Grooming and Etiquette training.
- Positive working environment.
- Staff Discounts
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Evaluating client’s beauty needs by asking questions and performing skin analysis.
- Perform professional facial and body treatments while ensuring client’s comfort and satisfaction and provide excellent service at all times.
- Assess and recommend suitable treatments for our clients according to their needs.
- Build good rapport and establish good relationship with clients to ensure retention and referrals.
- Prepare treatment rooms cleanliness of the centre and ensuring that all tools, instruments are sterilized after every use.
- Provide support for front desk duties, customer care and scheduling of appointments / follow up.
- Assistance to the doctor in various procedure and performing beauty treatments for the face and body of the clients.
- Stock taking, administrative work and other related duties as requested by the management team.
You should have:
- At least 1 year of experience in face and/or body treatments
- Well groomed service oriented with a passion to assist.
- Positive attitude with a high level of initiative and a good team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in skin and beauty treatments
- Preferably with a professional beauty certificate
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.